Aveeno Positively Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50, 1.5 OZ
- Travel size mineral sunscreen stick with broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection
- The face & body sunscreen stick provides powerful defense against UVA & UVB rays
- Daily sunscreen stick has a nourishing formula designed to be gentle on delicate, sensitive skin
- Contains the naturally sourced mineral zinc oxide as an active ingredient & pure oat essence
- This clear sunscreen glides on skin with an easy one-hand application for mess-free application
- Mineral sunscreen stick for face and body is water- & sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- SPF 50 sunscreen is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, & paraben-, fragrance-, & phthalate-free
- Travel-friendly sun protection from Aveeno, a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years
Be ready for the sun, even on the go, with Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick for face & body. Designed for daily use on sensitive skin, this non-comedogenic sunscreen stick for is gentle while providing powerful broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection against skin aging UVA & skin burning UVB rays. Its effective and nourishing formula contains the naturally sourced mineral, zinc oxide, as an active ingredient as well as pure oat essence. From a dermatologist recommended brand for over 65 years, this sunscreen stick can be applied with one hand, and glides on skin for clear protection without the mess. Skin feels soft, non-greasy, and non-sticky. With 100% Zinc Oxide active ingredient, this mineral sunscreen stick is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes. It's also hypoallergenic, and dye-, paraben-, and fragrance-free. The travel-size stick is suitable for daily use at home and on the go to help prevent sunburn.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard
Questions? Call toll-free 866-428-3366 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.aveeno.com
- for external use only
- do not use on damaged skin or broken skin
- when using this product keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove.
- stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.