Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Medicine Tablets, 24 ct
24 CT, .05 lbs. Item # 859167
- Benadryl Ultratabs Allergy Relief Tablets each with 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl
- Provides temporary allergy symptom relief for sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes
- Provides relief of cold symptoms like sneezing & runny nose for more than just allergy relief
- Allergy medicine suitable to treat adults and children ages 6 and up for multi-symptom allergy relief
- Active ingredient, diphenhydramine HCl, provides effective relief for allergy symptoms and cold symptoms
- Offers hay fever, upper respiratory allergy & cold symptom relief with the help of an antihistamine
- Convenient, small antihistamine tablets offer powerful relief to put your allergies to rest
- For relief of indoor & outdoor allergies, take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours or as directed by doctor
.Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Relief Tablets offer effective allergy relief from hay fever, upper respiratory allergy and common cold symptoms in a small tablet size. Each antihistamine tablet contains 25 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl to temporarily relieve allergy symptoms due to hay fever and upper respiratory allergies like sneezing; runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and itchy, watery eyes and the common cold symptoms of runny nose and sneezing. Benadryl Ultratabs with diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg are intended for adults and children ages six and up. The allergy tablets work when you need it most and provide multi-symptom indoor and outdoor allergy relief.
active ingredient (in each tablet): diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg (antihistamine) inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, d&c red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 tablet Children under 6 years: do not use Other information Each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
do not use to make a child sleepy with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucoma trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers when using this product marked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery excitability may occur, especially in children if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. keep out of reach of children. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.