Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Medicine Tablets, 24 CT
24 CT, .05 lbs. Item # 859167
Benadryl Allergy UltraTabs in 24 offer effective allergy relief from upper respiratory allergy and common cold symptoms in a small tablet size. The antihistamine tablets each contains 25 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl to temporarily relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing; runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and itchy, watery eyes and the common cold symptoms of runny nose and sneezing. Benadryl UltraTabs with diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg are intended for adults and children ages six and up. The allergy tablets work when you need it most and provide multi-symptom allergy relief.
- 24-count packs of Benadryl UltraTabs each with 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl
- Provides temporary allergy symptom relief for sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes
- Provides temporary relief of cold symptoms like sneezing and runny nose to offer more than just allergy relief
- 24 of allergy tablets for ages 6 and up for multi-symptom allergy relief
- Active ingredient, diphenhydramine HCl, provides relief for allergy symptoms and cold symptoms
- Offers allergy symptom and cold symptom relief with the help of an antihistamine
- Convenient, small antihistamine tablets offer powerful relief to put your allergies to rest
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg (antihistamine). . Inactive ingredients: Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.
Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hoursAdults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tabletsChildren 6 to under 12 years: 1 tabletChildren under 6 years: do not useOther information Each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Protect from light.Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do not use. To make a child sleepy With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinAsk a doctor before use if you have. A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis Glaucoma Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product. Marked drowsiness may occur Avoid alcoholic drinks Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Excitability may occur, especially in childrenIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). .