Biore Original Pore Strips Blackhead Remover Nose Strips, Oil Free, 8CT
- Cleanse and unclog pores and purify skin in just 10 minutes
- Offer visible reduction in blackheads with regular usage
- Utilize c-bond technology that binds and removes blackheads
- Reduce oil, remove dirt, and eliminate blackheads in one step
- Leave behind fresh, clean skin and work with most skin types
- May help reduce the appearance of pores with regular use
- Twice as effective as many leading pore cleansing products
- Wait three days between uses of Biore pore strips for best results
- Come in packs of eight for easy restocking of Biore pore strips
Put your best face forward by using Biore strips. Regular use of Biore deep cleansing pore strips helps visibly reduce blackheads on your nose and may help reduce the appearance of pores over time, helping you refine your look while cleansing and purifying your skin in one easy step. Packs of eight Biore strips ensure you have an ample amount on hand for multiple blackhead treatments.
C-Bond technology helps Biore deep cleansing pore strips bind to blackheads and remove them without the strip adhering to your skin. Suitable for most skin types, Biore strips leave behind fresh, clean skin after use on your nose and feature a design that's twice as effective as most leading pore cleansers, helping you feel confident in your chosen blackhead treatment.
To use Biore deep cleansing pore strips, first clean and wet the skin on your nose, then peel the plastic off the back of The Original Biore strip and apply it to your nose, smooth side down. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, then slowly peel the strip away, starting at the edges. For best results, wait three days between uses of Biore deep cleansing pore strips.
POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.
Clean and wet the skin on your nose. Peel strip off plastic and apply to nose with the smooth side of the pore strip down. Wait 10-15 minutes. Slowly peel off strip starting at edges.