Burt's Bees Honey & Bilberry Foot Cream
4 OZ, .28 lbs. Item # 413028
- SOOTHING FOOT CREAM: Treat your feet with this wonderfully natural Burt's Bees foot cream uniquely formulated to soothe and relieve tired, aching feet
- NOURISHING LOTION: Nourishing honey and skin-softening jojoba butter and rosemary extract gently help replenish moisture
- NATURAL SKIN CARE: Deeply moisturize and recondition cracked feet and dry heels with this 99% natural foot cream that softens callouses with Bilberry Extract and Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- EXFOLIATING LOTION: Thanks to the gentle exfoliating and softening qualities of Bilberry extract, your feet will be smooth and sandal ready year around
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Formulated without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum, this deeply moisturizing foot cream absorbs quickly to instantly soothe dry cracked feet and skin
Pamper and revive your dry feet with Burt's Bees Honey & Bilberry Foot Cream. Made with nourishing honey and skin-softening jojoba butter and vitamin-rich bilberry extract to gently exfoliate and moisturize dry, overworked feet. It is 99% natural and free of parabens, phthalates and petrolatum. This natural cream helps soften callouses and replenish moisture to extremely dry skin. Provides daily therapy to the driest of feet. Leaving them naturally soft and smooth. Be sandal ready year round.
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
Burt's Bees Honey & Bilberry Foot Cream - 4 Ounce Tube: water, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, glycerin, beeswax, stearic acid, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, honey, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glucose, sucrose stearate, sodium borate, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, fragrance, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, phenoxyethanol, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde.