Buzzagogo + Cold Bee Gone, 0.33 OZ
.33 OZ, .08 lbs. Item # 370457
Cold Bee Gone is a homeopathic remedy that you swab inside your nose to help support your body's fight against cold and flu symptoms. It is a unique blend of homeopathic ingredients, a honey blend including Raw Active Manuka honey and essential oils. Targeting Cold Bee Gone to the nose allows it to be exactly where most cold and flu replicate. It smells pleasant, is gentle, natural and easy to use. Only select "Cold Bee Gone" as the seller when you place Cold Bee Gone in your cart to be sure it is coming directly from Buzzagogo, the manufacturer.
- WHAT IS IT: Cold Bee Gone is a homeopathic remedy that you swab in your nose to fight colds, flu and allergies. People swear by it, and you will too! MAKE SURE you buy genuine Cold Bee Gone from the maker - Buzzagogo!
- HOW IT WORKS: The science behind the Nasal Swab Method is that cold and flu viruses generally enter the body through our eyes, ears nose or throat, and then replicate millions of times within 1-3 days. Introducing our ingredients can help reduce the duration and severity of the illness.
- WHY THE NOSE: The nose is a where most germs latch on and begin to replicate, making you sick. The Nasal Biome is as critical to immune function as the gut, yet it is often depleted due to antibiotics, modern diet or excessive use of the nasal sprays and other products which contain alcohol, chemicals or salt, leaving you susceptible to repeated bouts of illness.
- WHY MANUKA HONEY: Because our super honey blend, which includes UMF rated raw Manuka Honey, is antimicrobial, soothing, probiotic, prebiotic and helps you retain moisture. It’s also infused with known cold-fighting homeopathic ingredients to alleviate active symptoms. All of these things combined are what make Cold Bee Gone so effective at fighting cold, flu and allergies.
- WHO CAN USE IT: It’s safe and easy to use for the entire family, over the age of one. Do not use if you have any allergies to bees or bee products. Over 100 doses per bottle!