Centrum Silver Adult Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement is the most complete multivitamin to help support the health of adults age 50 and older. Featuring a smooth coating, Centrum daily multivitamin tablets are easy-to-swallow. Centrum Silver is formulated with a broad spectrum of key nutrients to help support your heart, brain and eyes (4). Centrum Silver Adult tablets are available in personalized formulas for both men and women and are all verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. Multivitamins are part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (5).*.
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum's official website.
(2) A combination of Vitamin D and Calcium helps maintain strong bones.*.
(3) Vitamins D and B6 help support muscle function.*.
(4) Heart: B-Vitamins help promote heart health. Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brain: Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function. Eyes: Vitamins A, C, and E and Lutein help support healthy eyes.* This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
(5) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Includes 80 tablets of Centrum Silver Adult Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement, Age 50+.
Age-adjusted to support the health of adults age 50 and older and to help support the heart, brain and eyes (4)*.
The most complete multivitamin with Centrums highest levels of Vitamin D.
Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating thats easy-to-swallow.
#1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (5) for multivitamins.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTEDWe require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Microcrystalline Cellulose, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin. Contains <2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to Preserve Freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hypromellose, Lutein, Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polydextrose, Potassium Iodide, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.
Suggested Use: AdultsTake one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use.
Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.