Centrum Women Multivitamin is a daily supplement personalized for women that helps support energy, immunity and metabolism (2) and a womans healthy appearance (3)*. With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum Women also helps support bone health (4)*. Centrum is the most complete multivitamin for women and is verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. A daily multivitamin is part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (5).
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum's official website.
(2) Energy: B-Vitamins and Iron support daily energy needs; Immunity: Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc help support normal immune function; Metabolism: B-Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.*.
(3) Biotin, Vitamins A, C, and E help maintain healthy appearance.*.
(4) A combination of Vitamin D and Calcium helps maintain strong bones.
(5) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Includes 120 tablets of Centrum Women daily multivitamin supplement.
Personalized for women and helps support energy, immunity, metabolism (2) and healthy appearance (3)*.
The most complete multivitamin with Centrums highest levels of Vitamin D3 to support bone health (4)*.
Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating thats easy-to-swallow.
#1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (5) for multivitamins.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTEDWe require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin, Crospovidone. Contains <2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to Preserve Freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Corn Starch, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (Soy), Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Zinc, Zinc Oxide.
Suggested Use: AdultsTake one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use.
Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. Protect from moisture.
Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.