Centurion LVAD Dressing Change Tray
Customized to Clinician Specifications and Hospital Protocol
Centurion Dressing Change Trays set the standard in site securement and stabilization. Featuring Centurion dressings and securement products that provide proven site and catheter protection for up to 7 days, trays are customized to the specific needs of clinicians and hospital protocol.
Centurion Dressing Change Trays are specifically designed for all types of catheter sites, including:
- Internal Jugular
- PICC Lines
- Implanted Ports
Kits customized with Centurion's innovative products:
- Sorbaview Window Dressings
- Sorbaview SHIELD
- HubGuard Adhesive Foam Cushions
- Universal Tape Strips
- Edwards CVC Tubing Anchor
- WingGuard Securement Device
- Pre-cut tape strips and rolls
- CHG-based ChloraPrep and other prep solutions
- BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG
- Drapes, gloves and masks
- Wide selection of products from various suppliers
- Many packaging options including stackable trays, flexible pouches, and wrapped foam trays.
- Using Centurion custom kits with components packaged in the proper order for maximum efficiency and effectiveness: Helps contain costs and promote standardized procedures.
- Encourages consistent product usage and adherence to hospital protocol.
- Eliminates the need to search for missing procedural components or the waste of extra, unused items.
- Kits can be assembled with Latex-free components and packaging.
- Dressing Change Trays customized with exclusive Centurion dressings and securement products: help lower the risk of contracting a Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI) with products that provide bacterial protection and long wear times .
- Provide a wear time of 7 days, meeting the demands of hospital protocols for central lines, resulting in fewer unscheduled dressing changes and time savings for caregivers.
- Offer a positive patient experience by providing increased comfort and by lowering the number of times the site is disturbed.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.