Children's Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid, Bubble Gum, 4 fl. OZ
4 OZ, .41 lbs. Item # 706481
Give your child effective relief from common allergy symptoms with Children's Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid. Containing 12.5 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCI per teaspoon (5 mL), this kids liquid allergy medicine relieves symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat, and itchy, watery eyes. Available in kid-friendly bubble gum flavor, this children s allergy liquid is both alcohol-and dye-free and is intended for ages 6 to 11. Help alleviate your child s allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children s upper respiratory allergies.
- 4-fl. oz of Children s Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid in bubble gum flavor for allergy symptom relief
- Kids allergy medicine temporarily relieves allergy symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to alleviate your child s allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine provides relief from runny nose; sneezing; and itchy eyes, nose and throat
- Intended for ages 6 to 11, Benadryl children s allergy liquid is both alcohol-free and dye-free
- This allergy medication comes in a kid-friendly bubble gum flavor with a convenient dosing cup
- Give your child s allergies a time out with this specially formulated allergy medicine for kids
- Get allergy relief from the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children s upper respiratory allergies
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL): Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine). . Inactive ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution.. . .
Find right dose on chart below mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursChildren under 2 years: do not useChildren 2 to 5 years: do not use unless directed by a doctorChildren 6 to 11 years: 5 mL to 10 mL Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.Other information Each 5 mL contains: sodium 10 mg Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do not use. To make a child sleepy With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinAsk a doctor before use if the child has. A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis GlaucomaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product. Marked drowsiness may occur Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness Excitability may occur, especially in childrenKeep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).