Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 Teaspoonful daily, do not take more than 2 teaspoonful in 24-hour. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 Teaspoonful daily, do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24-hour. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.