Shop all categories

Completely Bare, Not Felling It, Pre & Post Numbing Mist, Hypoallergenic, 2 OZ

Completely Bare, Not Felling It, Pre & Post Numbing Mist, Hypoallergenic, 2 OZ
$9.99
reg. $9.99
Only in stores
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Completely Bare, Not Felling It, Pre & Post Numbing Mist, Hypoallergenic, 2 OZ
2 OZ, .13 lbs. Item # 196227

Completely Bare, Not Felling It, Pre & Post Numbing Mist, Hypoallergenic, 2 OZ

 HERE'S THE SCOOP:

  • Take the "ouch" out of hair removal.
  • To be used before or after waxing, shaving or depilatory creams.
  • Our not FEELING it numbing mist temporarily numbs the surface of the skin with a special Lidocaine based formula. 

Use: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations.

Ingredients

ISODODECANE, ISOBUTANE, ALCOHOL DENAT, BUTANE, THYMOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, EUGENOL (EU FRAGRANCE ALLERGEN)
Directions

TO USE: For use on large areas (legs, back, arms, underarms & bikini areas) spray directly onto the skin. Do not spray near eyes or mouth. For use on smaller areas (any part of the face), spray on a cloth, cotton ball or swab. Wait approximately 2 to 3 minutes for surface of skin to numb. Skin will not be completely numb to all sensation. Completely cleanse area of all oil, and then proceed with hair removal. After hair removal, for added comfort spray or apply with cloth, cotton ball or swab.

Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.

Warnings

WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.

Questions & Answers

Feedback