Coppertone Glow Lotion, 5 OZ
Coppertone Glow SPF 15 sunscreen lotion offers trusted broad spectrum sun protection with a shimmer that leaves the skin with a beautiful glow. Glow is blended with illuminating minerals to give the skin a natural sheen look. This silky and lightweight formula rubs in easily and dries quickly while hydrating the skin. It is free of parabens, PABA, phthalates, and oxybenzone and is water resistant (40 minutes). Use and reapply as directed.
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
Coppertone Glow SPF 15 Lotion Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 6%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6%
Inactive ingredients: water, SD alcohol 40-B, diethylhexyl carbonate, butyloctyl salicylate, diisopropyl adipate, glycereth-26, butylene glycol, dimethicone, polyamide-8, isododecane, 1,2-hexanediol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/beheneth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydroxyacetophenone, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tocopherol, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, arachidyl alcohol, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, fragrance, xanthan gum, behenyl alcohol, silica, arachidyl glucoside, disodium EDTA, sodium ascorbyl phosphate
Coppertone Glow SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion
- shake well before each use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
Purpose: Sunscreen Uses:
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun