TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGWarnings
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash,nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen , ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- liver disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma,chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- taking the blood thinning drug wafarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizer may increase may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.