CVS Health Bedding Spray Lice Treatment
Lice treatment. Not for use on humans. For bedding and furniture. Kills lice on mattresses; furniture; car interiors; other non-washable items.
Active Ingredient: Permethrin (Ci/Trans Ratio: Min. (35%) (+/-) Cis and Max. (65%) (+/-) Trans. Other Ingredients: (99.5%) (Contains Petroleum Distillate).
This product is Step 3 of a three step lice control system that includes a shampoo as Step 1 and a combing gel as Step 2. For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquaria before space spraying or surface applications. This product is not for use on humans. If lice infestation occurs on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. Shake well before using. Remove protective cap. Hold container upright and spray from a distance of 8-10 Inches. Individuals with asthma or severe allergies should consult their doctor before using this product and he someone else apply this product. To Kill Lice and Louse Eggs: Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated. Hold container upright with nozzle away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches. Spray each square foot for three seconds. Spray to the point of dampness but not run-off. Spray only those articles and parts of bedding including mattresses and furniture, that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. Do not use on pillowcases, sheets or clothing. Allow all sprayed articles to dry thoroughly before each use. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from children and pets and away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not transport or store below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). Container Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Purchaser assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) may cause bursting. First Aid: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor Immediately for treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. If Swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.