Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
Artificial Cherry Mint Flavor, Glacial Acetic Acid, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Acetate, Sucrose
Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.