• Cool mist humidifier
• Super-fine visible cool mist
• No filters required
• Variable mist control
• Helps relieve cough, cold symptoms, dry skin, and more
• Whisper quiet -- perfect for nighttime use
• Designed for small rooms
• 2 year warranty
Breathe easier with a CVS Health Cool Mist Humidifier. During the drier months, respiratory issues can become worse due to the lack of moisture in the air. Humidifiers help keep your nasal and throat passages hydrated, and aid in relieving dry eyes, flaky skin, chapped lips, and other discomforts caused by dry environments. Higher levels of humidity mean more comfort and less static electricity for people and pets, and better protection for plants and wooden furniture against excessive dryness. This whisper-quiet humidifier features a transparent tank with a wide opening for easier refilling and cleaning, a dial to control the vapor output, and an automatic shut-off feature. Bring relief from dryness to yourself, your loved ones, and your home with a CVS Health Cool Mist Humidifier.
20 hours of operation(1)
SM room size(2)
Whisper quiet - perfect for nighttime use(3)
1. Run-time will vary and is dependent upon speed setting, room size and room humidity levels.
2. Test data based on measurement in accordance with American National Standards Institute standard HU-1-2006 for homes of average insulation.
3. Based on internal sound rating testing report # ETR 14-034. A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of a subjective perception of sound intensity. This unit measured at less than 1.2 sones on high speed setting.
Vapor Therapy for Comfortable Living
Water is one element that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% - drier than the air in the Sahara Desert, Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level ranges from 40-60%.
Humidifiers help prevent excessive dryness, providing these benefits:
• Help relieve congestion and coughs by keeping the throat and nasal passage hydrated.
• Help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
• Help provide relief for dry eyes, dry nose, flaky skin, chapped lips, and general indoor air discomfort.
• Help reduce static electricity.
• Maintaining proper humidity levels helps prevent dryout damage to plants and furniture.
• Translucent tank with wide tank opening for easy filling and cleaning
• Variable output settings
• Auto shut-off when empty
• Runs up to 20 hours per filling
How It Works
• Visible cool mist is mixed with dry indoor air to help raise humidity levels
• Water tank feeds water into the base
• A small disk vibrates at a high frequency to break the water Into tiny droplets. A small ultra-quiet fan propels the droplets into the air.
• Soft-glow nightlight
Quietly dispenses a fine, visible mist
Helps you breathe better & sleep more comfortably; helps prevent dryout damage to plants & furniture
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) - Listed - C - US - Intertek
Product may differ slightly from photo
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Carefully supervise you children when the humidifier is operating
For Household Use Only
For residential use only.
A cool mist humidifier is a machine designed to produce a mist of water vapor and propel it into indoor air, raising the humidity level.
Inside the cool mist humidifier is small disk vibrating at a high frequency that breaks water into tiny droplets and creates a mist. An ultra-quiet fan diffuses this mist into the air. This visible cool mist then mixes with dry indoor air.
To properly clean your humidifier, there are two separate processes of scale removal and disinfecting.
1. Turn off and unplug the cool mist humidifier.
2. Remove the water tank from the base unit and empty any water remaining in the tank and base.
3. Add 2 cups of distilled white vinegar (for scale removal) or a disinfecting solution made up of half teaspoon of bleach and a half-gallon of water to the water tank.
4. Place the water tank onto the base. The solution will drain into the water reservoir.
5. Let soak for 15-20 minutes.
6. After soaking, pour out the solution from the water tank and reservoir into the sink.
7. Wipe any loosened mineral deposits with a soft cloth.
8. Rinse the water tank and reservoir until the scent of vinegar or bleach is gone.
Do not wash any component of the cool mist humidifier in the dishwasher.
It's good to use cool mist humidifiers during fall and winter when the humidity in the air is low.. The ideal humidity in your home is between 40% and 60%, and the best way to gauge humidity levels is with a hygrometer. It resembles a thermometer and measures the amount of moisture in the air. Hygrometers are sold at hardware and department stores.
Cool mist humidifiers are safe to use when operated and cleaned as directed. The most important thing is keeping the humidifier clean with regular washing and de-scaling, and free of mold and bacteria by disinfecting. Check the humidity of the room air with a hygrometer and maintain the level within the ideal range.