• Day & night protection
• Odor locking technology
• Unisex briefs for adult incontinence
• Soft, breathable material
• Maximum absorbency
• Absorbent core locks away wetness and odor
• For waistlines measuring 44in to 58in
• 16 count package
For superior leakage protection, use CVS Health Maximum Absorbency Day & Night Protection Unisex Fitted Briefs, Large. These size large briefs are easy to put on and remove, and they feature a soft, breathable material that stays comfortable against your skin. You'll appreciate the reattaching fasteners that grip the cloth-like outer cover for an improved, secure fit. We've designed these fitted briefs with leak guard protection at the leg openings, where you need it most. The absorbent core locks away wetness and odor, and the wetness indicators change color when soiled. For security and peace of mind wherever you are, CVS Health Maximum Absorbency Day & Night Protection Unisex Fitted Briefs, Large are an excellent choice.
• Soft, breathable material stays flexible and comfortable next to your skin
• Wetness indicators change color when soiled
• Absorbent core helps lock away wetness and odor
• Easy to put on and take off
• Reattaching fasteners grip anywhere on the soft cloth-like outer cover for improved fit and maximum protection
• Leak guard protection where you need it
Compare to Depend®*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Depend®. CVS Health™ is not affiliated with Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
© 2017 CVS/pharmacy
Fits waist 44" - 58" (112 cm - 147 cm)
Sizing and Absorbency Chart
Absorbency: Maximum - 3
Sizes: Medium; Waist: 32"-44"; Weight: 90-170 lbs
Sizes: Large; Waist: 44"-58"; Weight: 130-240 lbs
Sizes: Extra Large; Waist: 58"-63"; Weight: 200-290 lbs
Directions for Use:
1. Pull grip tabs open
2. Pull grip tabs across front of brief, place and tug back for secure fit
Pinch & pull to open
BRIEFS - like most articles of clothing - may burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition. Keep plastic bags away from children and pets.
Bladder and bowel control problems can be treated medically. Consult your physician for additional information.
DO NOT FLUSH