• Soft, breathable material
• Advanced odor control
• Color-changing wetness indicator
• Maximum absorbency
• For waistlines measuring 59in to 64in
• 14 pairs of extra large unisex fitted briefs
For reassuring incontinence management, turn to CVS Health Maximum Absorbency Day & Night Protection Unisex Fitted Briefs, X-Large. These briefs are made from soft, breathable material that stays cool and comfortable. Wetness indicators change color when exposed to moisture, while the advanced core and fast-absorbing strips lock away leaks and help control odor. These fitted briefs can be put on from a standing, sitting, or reclining position, making them a smart choice regardless of mobility level. The re-attaching fasteners grip anywhere on the soft, cloth-like outer cover for improved fit and maximum protection. For comfortable protection day and night, choose CVS Health Maximum Absorbency Day & Night Protection Unisex Fitted Briefs, X-Large.
• Soft, breathable material stays cool and comfortable next to your skin
• Wetness indicators change color when soiled
• Advanced core design and fast-absorbing strip locks away moisture and helps control odor
• Comfortable protection for day and night
• Reattaching fasteners grip anywhere on the soft cloth-like outer cover for improved fit and maximum protection
Compare to Depend®*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Depend®. CVS Health™ is not affiliated with Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
© 2016 CVS/pharmacy
Fits waist 59" - 64" (150 cm - 163 cm)
Sizing and Absorbency Chart
Sizes: Medium; Waist: 32"-44"; Weight: 90-170 lbs
Sizes: Large; Waist: 45"-58"; Weight: 130-240 lbs
Sizes: Extra large; Waist: 59"-64"; Weight: 200-290 lbs
Directions for Use:
1. Pull grip tabs open
2. Pull grip tabs across front of brief, place and tug back for secure fit
Pinch & pull to open
BRIEFS - like most articles of clothing may burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition. Keep plastic bags away from children and pets.
Bladder and bowel control problems can be treated medically. Consult your physician for additional information.
DO NOT FLUSH