CVS Health Fluticasone Nasal Spray 50mcg
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Compare to the active ingredient in Flonase® Allergy Relief. When you're suffering from nasal congestion and other allergy symptoms, turn to Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid), 50 mcg Per Spray. This non-drowsy nasal spray contains the active ingredient Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid), 50 mcg per spray which helps to clear nasal congestion and relieves symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies: itchy, watery eyes; runny nose; itchy nose and sneezing.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: This nasal spray provides relief from allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours. The active ingredient is Fluticasone Propionate (glucocorticoid), 50 mcg, which compares to the active ingredient in Flonase® Allergy Relief.
24-HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF: This allergy nasal spray temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy, watery eyes; nasal congestion; runny nose; itchy nose and sneezing.
EFFECTIVE: This allergy nasal spray is full prescription strength at 50 mcg fluticasone propionate per spray, use it once per day as directed for 24 hours of relief.
NON-DROWSY: A non-drowsy nasal spray that allows you to go about your day with all day relief from common allergy symptoms.
UNDERSTANDING ALLERGIES: An allergy is a sensitivity to a substance that is normally harmless. Flowers, trees, a family pet, or dust are examples of things that can cause an allergy.
Active ingredient (in each spray): fluticasone propionate (glucocorticoid) 50 mcg. Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, phenylethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
Read the Quick Start Guide for how to: prime the bottle; use the spray; clean the spray nozzle; shake gently before each use; use this product only once a day; do not use more than directed. ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER: Week 1 – use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily; Week 2 through 6 months – use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms; After 6 months of daily use – ask your doctor if you can keep using. CHILDREN 4 TO 11 YEARS OF AGE: the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year; an adult should supervise use; use 1 spray in each nostril once daily. CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE: do not use.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: nasal congestion; runny nose; sneezing; itchy nose; and itchy, watery eyes.
Warning: Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. Do not use: in children under 4 years of age; to treat asthma; if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir); a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash; ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection). When using this product: the growth rate of some children may be slower; stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs; remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis; your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection; you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose; you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away; you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product; you have severe or frequent nosebleeds. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).