CVS Health Infant Formula with Iron, 22.2 OZ
22.2 OZ, 1.39 lbs. Item # 174162
About CVS Health Infant Non-GMO Formula:
- Experts Recommend DHA & Choline
- Nutrients Found in Breast Milk
- Non-GMO (ingredients not genetically engineered)
- Features DHA and Choline which may support brain and eye development
- Supports cognitive, social, motor and communication development
- Features prebiotics which may support your baby's digestive health
- Clinically proven to be as well-tolerated as Enfamil and Similac
- Clinically proven to support growth and development (studied before the addition of prebiotics)
- All infant formulas sold in the U.S. meet FDA requirements
- Our infant formula-manufacturing facilities are located in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A.
- Our dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Pediatrician recommended (AlphaImpactRx Survey, February 2015)
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, High Oleic [safflower Or Sunflower] Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Galactooligosaccharides!, Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Fructooligosaccharides!, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, L-carnitine, Beta-carotene, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Monoglycerides, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-monophosphate, Cytidine-5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-monophosphate). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Before preparing the infant formula, make sure to always wash your hands. Thoroughly wash bottle and feeding utensils in hot, soapy water before each use. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.
1. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100F/40C) into bottle. (See Feeding Chart below.)
2. Add powder. Always add powder to water. Store scoop by sliding handle of DRY scoop into slot located in the upper left corner above the powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
Use this Feeding Chart for proper amount of water and powder.
Powder (Use scoop enclosed to measure)
2 fl oz bottle
2 fl oz
1 unpacked level scoop (8.6 g)
4 fl oz bottle
4 fl oz
2 unpacked level scoops (17.2 g)
6 fl oz bottle
6 fl oz
3 unpacked level scoops (25.8 g)
8 fl oz bottle
8 fl oz
4 unpacked level scoops (34.4 g)
*** Each Scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.