CVS Health Low Dose Aspirin 81mg Enteric Coated Tablets, 120 CT
120 EA, .06 lbs. Item # 230268
For the temporary relief of the minor aches, pains, and inflammation of arthritis and rheumatism.
Each Tablet: Aspirin 81 mg
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor. Retain carton for complete product information.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing). Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if you have: asthma; ulcers; stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain) that persist or recur; bleeding problems. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning), gout, diabetes or arthritis. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; new symptoms occur; pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; ringing in the ears or loss or hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT NOT TO USE ASPIRIN DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A DOCTOR BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS IN THE UNBORN CHILD OR COMPLICATIONS DURING DELIVERY. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.