Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use if:
- You have trouble or pain swallowing food
- Vomiting with blood or bloody or black stools (these may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor)
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have had heartburn over 3 months (this may be a sign of a more serious condition)
- Heartburn with lightheadedness
- Sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath
- Pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing
- Particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sealed with printed foil under cap for your protection.
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.