CVS Health Mucus DM Extended Release Guaifenesin 600mg Tablets, Expectorant/Cough Suppressant
- Compare to the active ingredients in Mucinex® DM* (*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® DM.)
- 12 hour relief
- Controls cough
- Thins & loosens mucus
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Age verification required for purchase
* State restrictions apply for shipping. Below are the states that are eligible for shipping.
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland
Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 30 mg, Guaifenesin USP 600 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch (maize)
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.