20 CT, .11 lbs. Item # 971448
Compare to the active ingredient in Nicorette® Mini Lozenge†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P., distributor or Nicorette®
polacrilex2 mg (nicotine)STOP SMOKING AIDFOR THOSE WHO SMOKE THEIR FIRST CIGARETTE MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AFTER WAKING UP.
If you smoke your first cigarette WITHIN 30 MINUTES
of waking up, use Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge, 4 mgmini
Includes User's GuideUse
Flip open for Directions and additional information
- reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
Retain outer packaging for full product uses, directions and warnings.
QuitTube®TO INCREASE YOUR SUCCESS IN QUITTING:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use Enough - Use at least 9 mini lozenges per day during the first six weeks.
- Use Long Enough - Use mini lozenges for the full 12 weeks.
- Use With a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User’s Guide.
For more information and for a FREE individualized stop smoking program, please visit www.SmokeFreeHabits.com
or see inside for more details.
Free & Personalized Support Plan Details InsideCVS®
Money Back GuaranteeQuestions or comments?
call toll-free 1-866-751-9303Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS