Natural vegetable laxative ingredient plus stool softener
• relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• generally produces bowel movement in 6 -12 hours
Active ingredients (in each tablet) - Purpose
Docusate sodium 50 mg - Stool softener
Sennosides 8.6 mg - Laxative
Compare to the active ingredients in Senokot-S®†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Senokot-S®.
© 2018 CVS/pharmacy
Each tablet contains: calcium 11 mg, sodium 4 mg
• take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
Age: adults and children 12 years of age or over; Starting Dosage: 2 tablets once a day; Maximum Dosage: 4 tablets twice a day
Age: children 6 to under 12 years; Starting Dosage: 1 tablet once a day; Maximum Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day
Age: children 2 to under 6 years; Starting Dosage: 1/2 tablet once a day; Maximum Dosage: 1 tablet twice a day
Age: children under 2 years; Starting Dosage: ask a doctor; Maximum Dosage: ask a doctor
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DO NOT USE
• if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
• laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
• stomach pain
• noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.