• 5-15 minutes of operation
• Helps provide relief from allergies, sinus congestion & colds
• Variable steam control for maximum effectiveness
• 2-year warranty
• Personal electric inhaler
• Warm steam therapy hydrates nasal and throat passages
• 1 steam inhaler and 1 inhalant pad included
Let the warm, soothing steam from our CVS Health Steam Inhaler help you get relief from the uncomfortable sinus symptoms that accompany allergies, colds, and dry environments. This convenient, personal electric inhaler provides moist hydration to congested nasal passages, parched throats, and annoying coughs. This unit is small enough to take with you when traveling, keep by your nightstand, or store in your desk drawer at work for easy access any time of day. The inhaler has a soft, flexible hood, designed for optimal comfort, and is ready to use in just 5 to 15 minutes. Alleviate your symptoms during the day and achieve much-needed rest at night with a CVS Health Steam Inhaler.
Personal Electric Inhaler
Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living
Water is the one element that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions can cause discomfort. Colds and flu can dehydrate the body and cause even more discomfort. The Steam Inhaler's soothing steam helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, providing temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing and a more comfortable sleep.
How It Works
1. The self-regulating heater gently boils the water. Caution: Use with water only.
2. The patented adjustable steam control allows cool air to mix with the steam for maximum effectiveness.
3. Soothing steam helps relieve coughs, parched throats and nasal, sinus and chest congestion.
Simple to Use
• Adjustable control regulates the flow of steam
• On/off indicator light
• Comfortable, soft flexible hood
• Use CVS Health™ Inhalant Pad Refills for soothing relief
© 2016 CVS/pharmacy
Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) - Listed - US - Intertek
Product may differ slightly from photo