Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping, For children under 6, use only under adult supervision, Not recommended for infants.
For external use only-hands Flammable, Keep away from heat and flame. When using this product: keep out of eyes in case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin, do not inhale or ingest. Stop use and ask a doctor: if skin irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away. Other information, do not store above 105°F, may discolor some fabrics, harmful to wood finishes and plastics.