• For sensitive eyes
• Gentle formula
• Thimerosal and chlorhexidine free
• For rinsing and storing soft, hydrophilic contact lenses
• Not for use as a disinfectant
• (2) 12fl oz bottles of saline solution
Give your contacts the care they need with CVS Health Saline Solution for Sensitive Eyes. Our gentle formula is thimerosal and chlorhexidine free, making it an excellent choice for eyes and contact lenses that are sensitive to harsh chemicals. You can use our multi-purpose solution to rinse and store soft, hydrophilic contact lenses. With this convenient twin pack on hand, you'll have plenty of saline solution when you need it the most. Healthy eyes love the gentle moisture and convenience of CVS Health Saline Solution for Sensitive Eyes.
© 2017 CVS/pharmacy
Rinsing After Cleaning
• After cleaning, thoroughly rinse lenses with CVS Health™ Saline Solution.
Heat (Thermal) Disinfection
• Use fresh CVS Health™ Saline Solution when heat disinfecting. Follow the directions provided with your disinfecting unit.
Chemical Disinfection (including Hydrogen Peroxide Systems)
• Following disinfection, rinse lenses thoroughly with CVS Health's Saline Solution before insertion.
• Use CVS Health™ Saline Solution to dissolve enzymatic cleaning tablets.
• Follow directions provided with the enzymatic cleaner.
Not for use as a disinfectant
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
• Never re-use this solution.
• Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
• Store at room temperature.
• Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
SEE INSIDE OF CARTON FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED NECKBAND ON BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.