3.5 OZ, .4 lbs. Item # 549020
12 Boxes of Each = 12 TotalMedihoney's high osmotic potential pulls fluid from the deeper tissue to the wound surface, aiding the body's natural processes to clear debris and necrotic tissue from the wound.1-5.The low pH of Medihoney helps to lower the pH within the wound environment 6-7, which has been shown to have wound healing benefits.
- Helps to maintain a moist environment for optimal healing 1-6.
- High osmotic potential pulls fluid from deeper tissues to the wound surface, aiding in autolytic debridement 1-6.
- Low pH helps to lower the pH within the wound environment 7,8,which has been shown to have wound healing benefits.
- Is easy-to-use, non-toxic, natural and safe with the potential for extended wear times.
- 100% Active leptospermum honey.
- Demonstrated positive clinical outcomes 2-4.
- Optimal for deep tunneled or undermined wounds.
Disclaimer: The information has been prepared for providers choosing a Derma Sciences product and is intended for informational purposes only. It does not represent a guarantee, promise or statement by Derma Sciences Inc. concerning levels of reimbursement, payment or charges. It is not intended to increase or maximize reimbursement. The decision as to regarding the procedure code selection, completion of a claim form and/or amount to bill, is exclusively the responsibility of the provider procedure and product codes provided are for information purposes only and should be verified according to the requirements of each payor.