Shop all categories

Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash

4.5
(2)
Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash
$3.59
reg. $3.59
Flavor:
Fresh Pear
Coconut Water
Qty:
1
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Eligible for 1-4 day shipping
Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash
7.49 OZ, .7 lbs. Item # 711708

Indulge in a lather that's lotion-soft, with the fragrance of fresh pears. This foaming formula is gentle on skin but tough on dirt and germs, so you can be sure you're giving your hands a clean that's complete.

  • RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
  • PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.99% of Germs* (*Bacteria encountered in household settings)
  • TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on germs but gentle on skin.
  • FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
  • HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water!

Dial Hand Soap Ingredients

Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Fresh Pear, 7.5 Ounce : Active Ingredient...PurposeBenzethonium Chloride 0.20%...Antibacterial Inactive IngredientsWater Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Fragrance Sunflowerseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate and PEG-9 Cocamidopropyl Betaine Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose DMDM Hydantoin Chlorhexidine Digluconate Citric Acid Zinc Sulfate Tetrasodium EDTA Yellow 10 Green 3.
Directions
Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Fresh Pear, 7.5 Ounce :
  • Pump into hands, wet as needed
  • Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds
  • Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry

Warnings

Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Fresh Pear, 7.5 Ounce : WarningsFor external use onlyWhen using this product. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Questions & Answers

Feedback