Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold, 7.5 OZ
Dial Complete Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Gold. Get a clean you can trust, in a hand soap known for antibacterial protection. This Dial Complete antibacterial soap kills 99.9 percent of bacteria encountered in household settings. Formulated with the Dial Skin Smart formula, this soap is free from phthalates, parabens, and silicones. This refreshingly scented hand soap with moisturizer removes dirt and bacteria and rinses clean. The classic Gold fragrance you know and love won't just take you back in time – it'll help your family create its own precious memories. The fresh scent and round-the-clock odor protection leaves skin feeling healthy and refreshed. To use: pump into hands, lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds, rinse clean with water, and enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- SKIN SMART: Skin Smart formulas from Dial, formulated with moisturizing conditioners & gentle cleansers - Free From phthalates, parabens, and silicones.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) · Lauramidopropylamine Oxide · Glycerin · Cetrimonium Chloride · Lauramine Oxide · Sodium Chloride · PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate · Citric Acid · Sodium Benzoate · Myristamidopropylamine Oxide · Parfum (Fragrance) · Zinc Sulfate · Dimethyl Lauramine · Tetrasodium EDTA · Alcohol · Dimethyl Myristamine · CI 19140 (Yellow 5) · CI 14700 (Red 4)
Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry.
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.