Shop all categories

Dial Spring Water Hand Soap With Moisturizer

2.8
(6)
Dial Spring Water Hand Soap With Moisturizer
$2.29
reg. $2.29
Qty:
1
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Eligible for 1-4 day shipping
Dial Spring Water Hand Soap With Moisturizer
7.5 OZ, .47 lbs. Item # 491002

Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for an invigorating clean.

  • GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
  • PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.9 percent of germs (bacteria encountered in household settings).
  • TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
  • FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
  • HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.

CVS Clean:

  • Paraben Free
  • Phthalate Free
  • Formaldehyde Donor Free

Ingredients

Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water, 7.5 Ounce : Active Ingredients...PurposeBenzethonium Chloride 0.10%...Antibacterial Inactive IngredientsWater Sodium Laureth Sulfate Decyl Glucoside Cocamidopropyl Betaine Sodium Chloride Cocamide MEA Fragrance PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Polyquaternium-7 DMDM Hydantoin Tetrasodium EDTA Citric Acid Blue 1 Red 33.
Directions
Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water, 7.5 Ounce :
  • Pump into hands, wet as needed
  • Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds
  • Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry

Warnings

Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water, 7.5 Ounce : WarningsFor external use onlyWhen using this product. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Questions & Answers

Feedback