Drive Medical Lightweight Steel Transport Wheelchair, Fixed Full Arms
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Attractive silver vein finish
- Back folds down for simple storage and transport
- Swing-away footrests come standard
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- 8" casters in front and rear
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable and easy to clean
- Standard rear wheel locks for added safety
- Comes with upholstery handles to easily and comfortably fold chair
- A convenient cup holder can easily attach to the chair (Sold separately)
- This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
Get incomparable safety and convenience with the SV Steel Transport Chair from Drive Medical that combines durability and dependability for all your transport needs. This wheelchair features eight-inch casters in the front and rear that smoothly roll over almost any surface including most types of outdoor terrain.
Designed to help the user easily mount and dismount faster, this transport chair includes comfortable, attractive nylon upholstery that's both durable and a breeze to clean. The armrests feature comfortable padding for added support. It also includes standard swing-away footrests to assure a comfortable ride.
Make sure yourself or your patient stay safe thanks to the standard rear wheel locks that assure the chair stays securely in place. Upholstery handles allow you to easily fold the chair whenever you need to transport it or put it away for storage.
Maneuver easily down hallways, through doors, and on sidewalks with this transport chair so you can get around in confidence. The stylish silver vein finish gives the chair an attractive look, and it also features a wide seat for a comfy ride. You can purchase a cup holder separately that conveniently attaches to the chair to help you safely transport a beverage.