Enfagrow Toddler Transitions Powder Can, 20 OZ
21 OZ, 1.3 lbs. Item # 396865
Enfagrow Toddler Transitions is nutrition tailored for toddlers 918 months who are transitioning from formula or breast milk. Enfagrow Toddler Transitions has DHA, iron, vitamin C, vitamin E and 26 other nutrients to help support growth and development.
- Nutritionally complete infant and toddler formula
- Has our blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that supports brain and eye development
- Has iron to support mental development
- Has antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, to help support toddlers developing immune systems
- Has calcium and vitamin D to support bone development
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavoring
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Calcium Phosphate, Galactooligosacchardies, Polydextrose And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oils, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Cap Bottle or cup and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in this can
TO make* - water/powder
6 fl oz bottle - 6 fl oz/3 unpacked level scoops
8 fl oz bottle - 8 fl oz/4 unpacked level scoops
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Store cans at room temperature. After opening the can, keep it tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder, and avoid excessive heat. Use by date on bottom of can.