Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula For Fussiness & Gas 12.4OZ
12.4 OZ, .78 lbs. Item # 330700
Enfamil Gentlease infant formula is designed to reduce fussiness, gas and crying1. It has an easy-to-digest milk protein blend patterned after breast milk (whey and casein in a 60:40 ratio)* that has been partially broken down. The formula is nutritionally balanced and has docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA), nutrients also found in breast milk, that promote brain and eye development.
- A Neuro Complete blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk
- Has a DHA and ARA blend shown to foster a child s learning ability up to age 5
- Designed to reduce fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours
- A special blend of easy-to-digest proteins, patterned after the blend of proteins found in breast milk*, that have been partially broken down
- Has ~20% of lactose as a source of carbohydrates. Infants with transient lactose deficiency generally can tolerate formulas with some lactose
- Has our blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that promotes brain and eye development
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk averages
- Has choline, a brain nutrient found in breast milk
- Pediatricians recommend Gentlease 2 to 1 over Similac Sensitives.
Corn syrup solids, partially hydrolyzed nonfat milk and whey protein concentrate solids (soy), vegetable oil (palm olein, soy, coconut and high oleic sunflower oils) and less than 2%: Mortierella alpina oil#, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil**, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, vitamin E acetate, vitamin K1, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, vitamin B12, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, potassium iodide, taurine and L-carnitine.
Servings Per Container:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Folic Acid (Folacin)
1 - Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
2- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3- Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in this can
TO MAKE* - WATER/POWDER
2 fl oz bottle - 2 fl oz/1 unpacked level scoop
4 fl oz bottle - 4 fl oz/2 unpacked level scoops
6 fl oz bottle - 6 fl oz/3 unpacked level scoops
8 fl oz bottle - 8 fl oz/4 unpacked level scoops
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula
Your baby's health depends on carefully following instructions.
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when
preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should
not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems
unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask you baby's doctor
which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the
need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils,
bottles and nipples in water before use.
WARNING: Do not use in a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40F (2-4C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not used prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.