Enfamil Gentlease Ready To Use, 6CT
6 CT, 3 lbs. Item # 912375
Enfamil Gentlease infant formula is designed to reduce fussiness, gas and crying1. It has an easy-to-digest milk protein blend patterned after breast milk (whey and casein in a 60:40 ratio)* that has been partially broken down. The formula is nutritionally balanced and has docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA), nutrients also found in breast milk, that promote brain and eye development.
- A Neuro Complete blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk
- Has a DHA and ARA blend shown to foster a child s learning ability up to age 5
- Designed to reduce fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours
- A special blend of easy-to-digest proteins, patterned after the blend of proteins found in breast milk*, that have been partially broken down
- Has ~20% of lactose as a source of carbohydrates. Infants with transient lactose deficiency generally can tolerate formulas with some lactose
- Has our blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that promotes brain and eye development
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk averages
- Has choline, a brain nutrient found in breast milk
- Pediatricians recommend Gentlease 2 to 1 over Similac Sensitives.
- 6 - 8 OZ bottles
Water, corn syrup solids, partially hydrolyzed nonfat milk and whey protein concentrate solids (soy), vegetable oil (palm olein, soy, coconut and high oleic sunflower oils), rice starch and less than 1%: Mortierella alpina oil#, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil**, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, choline chloride, inositol, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, diacetyl tartaric esters of mono- and diglycerides (datem), calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, taurine, L-carnitine.
Servings Per Container:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Folic Acid (Folacin)
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened cans/bottles and prepared bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 F (2-4C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened can/bottle and/or prepared bottle if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared bottle. After feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Ready To Use Storage
Store unopened cans/bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Use by date on top of can or on bottle