Shop all categories

Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray

Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray
reg. $19.99
Group Size:
60 Sprays
120 Sprays
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Eligible for 1-4 day shipping
Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray
.34 OZ, .22 lbs. Item # 241233
Introducing a new allergy relief experience: FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief. With its patented MistPro technology, FLONASE SENSIMIST delivers a fine, gentle mist in your nose with virtually no drip. FLONASE SENSIMIST works directly at the source to help relieve nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes commonly caused by pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. FLONASE SENSIMIST is scent free, alcohol free, and has the shortest nozzle for easy application. It is also full prescription strength. Be Greater than your allergies with FLONASE SENSIMIST.


Active Ingredient (in each Spray)...Purpose

Fluticasone Furoate

27.5mcg (Glucocorticoid)*...Allergy Symptom Reliever

*Read the Question & Answer Book

Inactive Ingredients

Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Dextrose Anhydrous, Edetate Disodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water


Important: Read Drug Facts label and enclosed materials for important information. Children 2-11: 1 spray per nostril per day for nasal symptoms. Talk to a doctor if your child needs to use for longer than two months a year. Keep out of reach of children. Only for use in the nose, do not spray into eyes. Store between 15-30C (59-86F). Shake vigorously before each use. Be sure to read the quick start guide and question & answer book inside package.

Read the Quick Start Guide for how to:

  • shake vigorously before each use
  • prime the bottle
  • use the spray
  • sniff gently after each spray

Clean the spray nozzle with a clean dry tissue.

Use this product only once a day.

Do not use more than directed.


  • Week 1 use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily
  • Week 2 through 6 months use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms
  • After 6 months of daily use ask your doctor if you can keep using


  • the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
  • an adult should supervise use
  • use 1 spray in each nostril once daily


  • do not use


Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. The bottle is housed within a plastic dispenser that prevents direct access to the bottle. Do not use if the container or any part of the plastic dispenser, including the dispenser bottom, is damaged or broken.


Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.

Do not use

  • in children under 2 years of age
  • to treat asthma
  • if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients

Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking

  • medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir)
  • a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
  • ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection)

When using this product

  • the growth rate of some children may be slower
  • stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use
  • do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
  • remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one

Stop use and ask a doctor if

  • you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis
  • your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as infection.
  • you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose.
  • you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away.
  • you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product
  • if you have severe or frequent nosebleeds

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medicinal help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Questions & Answers