Hollister Wound Drainage Collector Small, 10CT
10 CT, .05 lbs. Item # 576064
- Protects periwound skin; exclusive cross-linked skin barrier absorbs exudate and adheres/conforms to body contours.
- Keeps patient dry and comfortable by collecting exudate, eliminating odor and conforming to the wound site.
- Easy to use and cost effective; cut the skin barrier to fit the exact wound size/shape; stays in-situ up to 7 days.
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it.
- Film backing: Thin, flexible, plastic material that covers the dressing.
- FlexWear skin barrier: Flexwear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be durable in the presence of corrosive fluid.
- Bacterial and viral barrier: A material that is occlusive and does not allows bacteria to pass through.
- Odor barrier: A material that contains odor.
- Translucent: A material that allows visualization of the wound.
- Self adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application.
- Drain valve: A valve that allows exudate or fluids from the wound to be drained.
- Cut-to-Fit: A dressing that can be cut to the shape and size of the wound site.
Disclaimer: The reimbursement information provided by Hollister is intended to provide general information relevant to coding and reimbursement of Hollister products only. Reimbursement policies can vary considerably from one insurer to another. Coverage and payment policies for the same insurer such as Medicare can vary from one region to another, and may change from time to time. Hollister does not guarantee coverage or payment of products listed on this form. This information is designed to serve as a guideline only.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.