iChoice Relaxation Coach Pulse Oximeter
Measures Oxygen level, Heart Rate and Calm/Stress level. The fingertip sensor transmits vital readings in real-time to the free iChoice Relax app. Using these live readings, the app will personalize breathing exercises to help you achieve optimum relaxation. Learn how to breathe at your Personal Best Relaxation Breathing Rate to help reduce anxiety and stress, calm down, improve sleep, lower muscle tension and improve health and focus. Rechargeable Battery via USB.
Free App Features:
MONITOR: Track your Oxygen Levels, Heart Rates and Calm/Stress levels over time via charts and graphs.
COACHES: Follow breathing pacers driven by your heart rate to reduce Anxiety and Stress.
RELAX: Achieve relaxation by interactive visuals.
SLEEP: Relaxing videos and sounds to help you fall asleep.
DIABETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: Along with a healthy lifestyle, relaxation breathing techniques and reduced stress may help lower your risk of developing and/or reduce the impact of Type 2 Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.
1. Open the clamp by using your thumb and pointer finger. Gently squeeze the back end of the unit. Place one of your fingers into the opening. Your finger should be inserted fully.
2. The oximeter will automatically turn on when the unit is opened, and a finger is inserted. It will automatically begin taking a reading.
3. The oximeter display will automatically show your oxygen level and heart rate after a few seconds.
4. Connect to the Free iChoice Relax App.
5. The app monitors your daily, monthly, and yearly Oxygen Levels, Heart Rate and Calm/Stress levels with charts and graphs.
6. The app displays your heart rate and respiration rate (Breaths/Minute) when using the coach function.
7. Use the app exercises to help guide you to breathe at your Personal Best Relaxation Breathing Rate with on-screen pacers driven by your live heart rate readings.
Keep the device away from young children - small items such as the USB cable are choking hazard. Do not take a measurement while the device is charging.
The Smart Pulse Oximeter is for general wellness and health applications including sports, fitness, and relaxation management. It is not intended to be used in prevention, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease.