Imodium A-D Diarrhea Relief Caplets, Loperamide Hydrochloride, 24 CT.
24 CT, .06 lbs. Item # 737715
- 24-ct. package of Imodium A-D Caplets with loperamide HCl
- This anti-diarrheal medicine helps control and treat diarrhea symptoms for effective relief
- The proven formula works with your body to slow down your system & restore its rhythm & balance
- Each diarrhea medicine caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride
- From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand for symptom relief and control
- Works faster than the leading prescription anti-diarrhea medication with diphenoxylate & atropine
- Helps control symptoms of diarrhea due to acute, active & Traveler's diarrhea
- Available in convenient tear-away packaging for diarrhea relief both at home and on-the-go
Help control your diarrhea symptoms with Imodium A-D Caplets. From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand, Imodium A-D works faster than the leading prescription diarrhea medications containing diphenoxylate and atropine. Each caplet of anti-diarrheal medicine contains 2 mg of loperamide hydrochloride with a proven formula that works with your body to slow down your system and restore its natural rhythm and balance. These anti-diarrhea pills help treat and control symptoms of diarrhea due to IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)*, acute, active and Traveler's diarrhea. The convenient tear-away packaging makes them ideal for use anywhere, both at home or on-the-go.
*Imodium is not indicated for IBS, but can treat symptoms of diarrhea associated with IBS. Talk to your doctor if you think you have IBS.
active ingredient (in each caplet): loperamide hci 2 mg (anti-diarrheal) inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch.
Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. Adults and children 12 years and over 2 caplets after the first loose stool, 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs) 1 caplet after first loose stool, 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs) 1 caplet after first loose stool, 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs) ask a doctor Store between 20-25oC (68-77oF) Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide hci do not use if you have bloody or black stool ask a doctor before use if you have fever, mucus in the stool, or a history of liver disease ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics when using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. be careful when driving or operating machinery. stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms get worse diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days you get abdominal swelling or bulging these may be signs of a serious condition. if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. keep out of reach of children. in case of overdose get medical help, or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)