Ivarest, Poison Ivy Itch Cream, Maximum Strength
2 OZ, .13 lbs. Item # 548487
Other Information: Avoid contact with clothing. Ivarest may stain certain fabrics. Misc: External analgesic/poison ivy, oak, sumac drying cream. Long lasting cream. 8 hour relief. Double Relief Formula: 1. Antihistamine helps stop the reaction. 2. Analgesic soothes itch fast. Plus - skin protectant to help dry the rash. Poison ivy, oak & sumac, insect bites, minor skin irritations. Ivarest contains trusted, effective ingredients to relieve itching & discomfort for up to 8 hours, while helping to dry the rash. Ivarest''s unique double relief cream: Delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours from pain and itching caused by: poison ivy, oak & sumac; insect bites; minor skin irritations. Features tone-neutral protective coating. Carton is 100% recyclable. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Active Ingredients: Calamine (14.0%) (w/w), Benzyl Alcohol (10.5%) (w/w), Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2.0%) (w/w). Purpose: Skin Protectant, External Analgesic, External Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Benzethonium Chloride, Camphor, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lanolin Alcohol, Lanolin Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Menthol, PEG-4, Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, PVP, Red 33, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Directions: Do not use more often than directed. As soon as possible after exposure, wash affected area with soap and water. Gently pat dry. Apply Ivarest liberally to form a layer you can not see through. Wash hands after use. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.