JJ Young Pore Steaming and Cooling Pack, 1.69 OZ
1.69 OZ, .11 lbs. Item # 256713
2 Steps hot and cool pore care.
Step 1: Hot plus pore cleansing plus blackhead
- Eliminates the dead skin cells, sebum, and blackhead within pore through steaming effect
- Eliminates impurities within pore by kaolin, charcoal powder, and juglans regia shell powder
- Prevent skin firming by opening and cleansing the impurities within pore
Step 2: Cooling plus pore minimizing plus sebum control
- Rejuvenates the skin by tightening the pore with skin calming and firming
- Bentonite, charcoal, volcanic ash, kaolin strengthen the skin firming and eliminates impurities and controls the sebum
- Vitis vinifera seed oil and menthol calms the irritated skin
Ingredients: Steam Mask: Glycerin, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Charcoal Powder, Arginine, Carbomer, Betaine, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract. Cool Mask: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Charcoal Powder, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Volcanic Ash, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Precautions: In case skin reddens, swells or itches after use or contact with direct sunlight, discontinue use and contact a physician. Do not use on wounds, swollen areas or rashes. Usage and maintenance of products: Keep out of reach of children; keep out of direct sunlight. Avoid eye area. Be careful of product's natural buffing grains. Close eyes when rinsing to avoid contact with eyes. If grains come in contact with eyes, wash eyes immediately with water. Contact a physician if needed.