Johnson's Baby Powder Soothing Aloe & Vitamin E, 22 OZ
22 OZ, 1.38 lbs. Item # 744636
- 22-oz of baby powder with naturally derived cornstarch, aloe & vitamin E
- Baby powder gently absorbs moisture to keep skin dry & soft and soothes delicate skin
- Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-tested, and specially formulated for baby's unique skin
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances. 100% gentle.
- Clinically proven mild baby powder with a light, silky texture for easy application
- Great for kids and adults too! Try it at the beach to help remove sand.
- To use, shake powder directly into your hand, away from the face, before smoothing onto the skin
- For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specifically designed for baby's delicate skin
- Johnson's Aloe & Vitamin E naturally derived cornstarch baby powder gently absorbs moisture to soothe delicate skin, and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Specially formulated for babies, this naturally derived cornstarch baby powder is dermatologist tested and clinically proven mild and gentle. This hypoallergenic baby powder is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances. Formulated to be gentle, never harsh, this powder has a light, silky texture for easy application. It's great for kids and adults, too! Try it at the beach to help easily remove sand or use it as a dry shampoo alternative for adults.
zea mays (corn) starch, tricalcium phosphate, fragrance.
For baby, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Apply powder close to the body away from child's face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or onto the hand and apply to the diaper area. For you, use everyday to help you feel dry, fresh, and comfortable. Questions? Call: 1–866–JNJ–BABY or for more information visit our website at www.johnsonsbaby.com
avoid contact with eyes. for external use only. do not use on broken skin. keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems. close tightly after use. safety tip: keep this product out of reach of children. do not use if quality seal is broken.