Listerine Pocketmist Cool Mint Oral Care Mist to Get Rid Of Bad Breath, 2 Pack
2 CT, .1 lbs. Item # 321495
- Listerine Cool Mint Pocketmist Oral Care Fresh Breath Mist to get rid of bad breath germs
- Freshens breath by killing 99% of germs that cause bad breath, according to laboratory tests
- Mint breath mist leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean & features a sugar-free formula
- Offered in a pocket-sized & easy to carry package for fresh breath on-the-go
- Oral care breath spray features an invigorating Cool Mint flavor
- Breath refresher mist is offered in a non-aerosol spray & leaves you with fresh breath
- Small enough to fit on a keychain or in a bag to freshen your breath no matter where you go
- Never worry about bad breath again when you're on the go, or the germs that that cause it
Refresh your mouth anytime, anywhere with Listerine Cool Mint Pocketmist Oral Care Fresh Breath Mist. This minty mouth spray kills 99% of germs that cause bad breath, according to laboratory studies, for a clean feeling mouth. The breath refresher spray is small enough to fit on your keychain, or in your bag or pocket, so you can freshen your breath no matter where you go. The sugar-free formula is in a non-aerosol oral spray bottle and comes in an invigorating Cool Mint flavor.
*in laboratory tests
alcohol, water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, menthol, potassium acesulfame, sucralose, eucalyptol, thymol.
1. Press down on trigger until white mist hold is revealed. 2. Continue to press trigger firmly until mist is released. 3. Mist 2 or 3 times for fresh breath. Trigger must be primed before initial use. Questions? 888-222-0192; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
cautions: flammable. keep away from fire or flame. avoid spraying in eyes. keep out of reach of children. store at room temperature.
Prices may vary from online to in store.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.