Live Better Body Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50, 6 OZ
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
- Sunscreen lotion with SPF 50
- Formulated with mineral actives
- Water-resistant sun protection
- UVA & UVB Protection
Help Protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun with Live Better Body Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50. Formulated with zinc, this sunscreen has been carefully chosen to help provide you with protection from UVA and UVB rays in a water-resistant formulation that won't wash off.*
To use this product, apply it liberally by gently rubbing it into the skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply this product after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours for optimal effectiveness. Ask your doctor or other healthcare provider before applying this product to children under six (6) months of age.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Live Better™ by CVS Health® brings you trusted and transparent wellness products. Filled with purpose and consciously selected, our products help you stay well and simply live better. With Live Better products from CVS, you'll get the ingredients from nature that your body may need to help stay healthy and strong.
Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.0% Zinc Oxide 15.0%
Inactive ingredients: water, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butyloctyl salicylate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, C30-38 olefin/isopropyl maleate/MA copolymer, sorbitan tristearate, silica, stearyl/octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, vp/hexadecene copolymer, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, citric acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, polysorbate 60, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, tocopherol, glycerin.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating � immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.