Lock Ease Aerosol Graphited Lock Fluid
3 OZ, 0 lbs. Item # 354581
With Flexible Snorkel
Snorkel fits in keyhole for easy application.
CONTAINS: 64741-66-8 Naphtha (petroleum), light alkylate, 67-64-1 Acetone, 75-28-5 Isobutane, TRADE SECRET PROPRIETARY OIL
VOC NORTH AMERICAN V.O.C. COMPLIANT
Protects against sticking, rust, freezing
LOCK-EASE makes locks work easier year round. Prevents sticking, guards against rust and wear. Helps seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection against freezing.
Enters as a rapid penetrant, coating all lock parts. The special "carrier" soon evaporates, leaving a graphited long-wearing film. After evaporation, will not run, even in hottest climates... won't harden at sub-zero temperatures. Recommended for every type of lock.
A Product Of AGS Company
Muskegon, MI 49443 U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Shake gently before using. Insert snorkel into keyhole, apply and allow a few minutes to penetrate. Then insert key several times, wiping off surplus. Apply frequently, especially in cold weather.
Warning: Extremely Flammable Liquid and Vapor. May cause flash fire. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe dust, vapor or spray mist. Unless air monitoring demonstrates vapor mist levels above applicable limits, no respirator is required. If respirator is required, the appropriate properly fitted respirator (NIOSH) should be worn during application. Follow respirator manufacturer's directions for respirator use. Avoid contact with skin or on clothing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause irritation of the respiratory tract and systemic toxicity. Irritation of gastrointestinal tract. Causes moderate skin irritation. May cause skin drying with prolonged exposure. Prolonged and/or repeated contact can result in skin irritation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
EYE: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention if irritation persists.
INGESTION: Get immediate medical attention. If swallowed, get medical attention immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities, of water. If available, give several glasses of milk. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting/risk of damage to lungs exceeds poisoning risk.
INHALATION: If inhaled, remove from area to fresh air. Get medical attention if respiratory irritation develops or if breathing becomes difficult. If affected by inhalation, move victim to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. SKIN: In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists get medical attention. Wash with soap and water.
NOTICE: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. Refer to material safety data sheet for further safety and handling information. Empty containers may contain product residue, including flammable or explosive vapors. Do not cut, puncture, or weld on or neat container. All label warnings must be observed until the container has been commercially cleaned or reconditioned. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.
DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT OR FLAME. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.