Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Antifungal Cream
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Get relief from the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling symptoms of athlete's foot with Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream for Athletes Foot. The active ingredient in this athletes foot treatment is clotrimazole, which helps to relieve the discomfort of athletes foot symptoms and is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot infections. Soothe itchy, cracked feet and toes with this odorless, greaseless, and non-staining formula thats easy to apply topically to affected skin. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that works to cure most athletes foot. Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm. Safe for kids over 2.
- PROVIDES SOOTHING ITCHY SKIN RELIEF: Treat cracked feet and toes with Lotrimin AF cream, for effective relief.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Clinically proven to cure most athletes foot infections, Lotrimin AF Cream for Athlete's Foot controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her itchy and scaly feet. Not for use on children under two years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- DOES NOT STAIN: Lotrimin delivers a worry-free antifungal cream treatment in an odorless, greaseless, non-staining cream that's easy to apply.
- CONTAINS 1% CLOTRIMAZOLE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it helps to control the natural fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night). Supervise children in the use of this product.
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
If condition persists longer, ask a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only as directed. International misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Contact under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.