Luden’s Melatonin Soothers, Honey Lavender Flavor, 30 CT
30 CT, .22 lbs. Item # 384837
• Deliciously soothing drops contain melatonin to aid in occasional sleeplessness for use at home or while traveling due to jet lag symptoms†*
• Helps you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling refreshed*
• 100% drug-free formula won’t cause next-day grogginess*
• Great tasting honey lavender flavor
• Contains 1 resealable bag of 30 individually wrapped drops
• †For occasional sleeplessness.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Deliciously soothing honey lavender flavored Luden's Melatonin Soothers help with occasional sleeplessness so you can fall asleep faster†*. Our 100% drug-free formula won't cause next-day grogginess and helps you wake up feeling refreshed*. Contains 1 resealable pack of 30 individually wrapped drops. †For occasional sleeplessness.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Luden's Melatonin Soothers: Dietary Ingredient: Melatonin 1mg Other Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Honey, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1
Luden's Melatonin Soothers: Adults 18 years and older: Take one drop 30 minutes before bedtime. Allow drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a doctor before use if: You are below 18 years of age, You are taking any medications for blood pressure to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), or to affect mental state or increase sedation, You are taking steroids or blood thinners, You have or are being treated for cardiovascular, immune, liver, or chronic kidney disease; hormonal, endocrine, blood clotting, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, migraine, or seizure disorders. Keep out of reach of children. Do not: Drive or use machinery while taking melatonin and for 6 hours after taking melatonin. Drink alcohol or products that increase drowsiness with melatonin. Drink alcohol or products that increase drowsiness with melatonin. Use if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing a baby. Stop use and ask a doctor if: You experience headache, confusion, or nausea. Sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks.