12.5 OZ, 1 lbs. Item # 416020
Lysol disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It can be used on commonly touched surfaces in your home, on fabric and in the air to freshen. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day.
It can be used in the bathroom as a bath tub cleaner, shower cleaner and toilet seat disinfectant.
It can be used in the kitchen for sinks, garbage cans and refrigerator exteriors.
It can be also be used in the home, on door knobs, diaper pails and telephones.
It can be used on soft surfaces including couches or sofas, mattresses and pet beds.
- Kills cold and flu viruses (influenza A virus (New Caledonia/20/99) and rhinovirus type 39)
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, avian influenza A virus, Escherichia coli O157:H7 and respiratory syncytial virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes)
- FreshZone: Eliminates odors
- Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs
- Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria (Klebsiella pneumoniae - NDM-1 positive, Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenem resistant, methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE))
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment (Staphylococcus aureus on hard, non-porous, non-food contact and surfaces in 30 seconds)
- Prevents the build-up of mold allergens (Aspergillus niger (mold and mildew), Penicillium chrysogenum) for up to 7 days
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
Disinfects: Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes: Viruses: Influenza A virus (New Caledonia/20/99), avian influenza A virus (H1N1), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), rotavirus WA, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 2, coxsackie type B3 virus and Feline calicivirus (norovirus)
Bacteria and fungi: Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli O157:H7 (e. coli), Klebsiella penumoniae - NDM-1 positive, Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenem resistant, Streptococcus pyogenes, methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), Aspergillus niger (mold and mildew) and Penicillium chrysogenum.
This product meets AOCA Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
No CFCs: Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
Made in the USA.