Nature Made Vitamin D 5000 I.U. Softgels
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Say hello to an easy, effective, extra-strength Vitamin D supplement to support muscle, bone, teeth, and immune health. Taking Vitamin D may help ease muscle aches and increase muscle function and strength in those with Vitamin D deficiency.† While sunshine is a great source of Vitamin D, many people aren't making enough of this essential nutrient from the sun. Vitamin D can be found in food as well in two different forms (known as Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3), however, Vitamin D3 is more effective at raising and maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D throughout the body.Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. In fact, 95% of the US population does not get enough Vitamin D from food alone, making supplementation that much more important.
- VITAMIN D3 IS ESSENTIAL TO A HEALTHY IMMUNE RESPONSE & MORE: Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function.†
- EXTRA SUPPORT FOR THOSE WITH VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: High potency Vitamin D3 5000 IU softgels. Extra support for those with Vitamin D deficiency, as determined by a healthcare professional, to support the immune system all year long.†
- 90-DAY SUPPLY: Contains 90 softgels. Adults take 1 softgel daily with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing practices and guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten free.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED VITAMIN & SUPPLEMENT BRAND & USP VERIFIED:* Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this Vitamin D supplement is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamin and supplements
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.